Friday, January 16, 2009

Dylan reading

Before you watch this video and are super impressed let me just tell you that I only read that book to him once. Also while I was reading it to Natalie right before this video, he was watching TV and not paying much attention to us...so I thought. I was half way done with reading it to Natalie when she insisted that Dylan reads it to her.  She lost interest right away that is why she is on my lap talking and making a whole bunch of noise, but Dylan didn't stop. He definitely has a gift for memorizing, Tim says its from him but I am convinced its from me. :)

5 comments:

Rachel said...

That's so cute! It's amazing what little kids brains can do.

Unknown said...

He gets it from the two Grandpas

Nadelhoffer said...

That wonderful that you happened to film that! What a fun thing for him to look back on. I love his low, raspy voice, too. How precious. My Natalie sat on my lap and enjoyed listening to Dylan read the book to her.

April said...

Priceless! I also love Natalie's funny noises in the background. :)

Erin Fischer said...

who got them that wonderful book anyway?