Thursday, May 21, 2009

food in heaven

I wanted to share a cute conversation that I had with Dylan real quick...
Last night when Dylan and Natalie were eating Dylan asked me if there was going to be food in heaven, this was how the conversation started...

dylan-"Hey mom, do you know if there is food in heaven?"
me- "oh yeah, I'm sure there is."
dylan-"Do you think there is Diet Coke there too?"
me- "Probably" 
dylan- "I bet that God the Father really likes Diet Coke."
me- "oh I'm sure He does."
dylan- "do you think that Mary and Joseph are in heaven?"
me- "Yes, they are."
dylan- "what about their donkey? Because if there donkey is up there there better be hay too! Cause donkey's eat hay."
me- "I'm sure that there is hay for the donkey's to eat."
dylan- "well then there better be food up there too! Is there food there?"
me- I'm speechless and wasn't sure what I should say except that I can't believe that he calls God, God the Father. Its so cute!