Saturday, November 8, 2008

Carving pumpkins

I'm a little late on posting these pictures, but I really wanted to show them. I guess they got uploaded in reverse order, oh well. So this pic is of all the kids with their finished pumpkins. We started a tradition of carving pumpkins at my parents house. Mainly because Tim gags at the smell of pumpkins and I really don't care for the mess either. My parents love helping the grandkids do it, so thats what we do! You can see my mom taking a picture with a cell phone, she was taking it to send to my sister in NJ.


Natalie ate some of the seeds and stringy stuff, gross! You would think she would stop eating it after she tasted it but no she put it in her mouth at least 3 times.
Dylan wasn't too sure of the mess either.

1 comment:

Nadelhoffer said...

She's absolutely beautiful. And gagging at the smell of pumpkin? Give me a break, Tim! You have children now, nothing should gross you out anymore.