Friday, November 21, 2008

New York!

Last weekend Tim and I went to visit my sister and brother in law in New Jersey. They live fairly close to New York City so we spent the day there on Saturday. It was a LOT of walking but it was really cool to see. 
Here is a picture of the New York City skyline when we were there. It was so foggy that we couldn't even see the top of most buildings. So it makes it look a little scary. The park we were at when I took this picture was were Ryan proposed to Erin, how sweet. :)
TRL! 
30 Rock!!
The Rockefeller tree that was delivered earlier that week 
Tim in front of Trump Tower.
Us in Central Park
Central Park
Ground zero.

On the way home we saw a black bear on the side of the road! It was sniffing the road and then turned around and went back into the woods. It was really cool and I have never seen a bear that wasn't behind bars and in a cage.

1 comment:

Nadelhoffer said...

NYC! What a great get away. I'm now officially putting your blog on my Favorites so that I can check in on you guys.